The various main dishes – meat first
- Pickled Kale Lamb – https://housecapuchin.com/pickled-kale-lamb/ Trial run done and pictures up.
- Poached halibut – https://housecapuchin.com/poached-halibut/ [not tried, yet, although Anja makes this regularly]
- Birka, Filled spit-roasted chicken – https://housecapuchin.com/filled-spit-roasted-chicken/ Adapted recipe, plus trial run. We’re also thinking to try a “chicken pieces” variation, since none of us have spits!
- Salmon on Turnip Stew – We didn’t try this one because it was so straightforward!
- Roast Pork – https://wordpress.com/page/housecapuchin.com/21808
- Angelica Flavored Vegetarian Porridge – https://housecapuchin.com/angelica-flavored-vegetarian-porridge/ [not tried, yet]
- Wild Leaf Herb and Cheese Pottage – https://housecapuchin.com/winter-feast/winter-feast-norse-feast-as-lvi-february-2022/foods-from-the-norse-viking-era/wild-leaf-herb-and-cheese-pottage/ Adapted recipe with notes in place.
- Bread in a Bag – https://housecapuchin.com/winter-feast/winter-feast-norse-feast-as-lvi-february-2022/foods-from-the-norse-viking-era/bread-in-a-bag/ [not tried, yet]
- Peas in a Bag – https://housecapuchin.com/winter-feast/winter-feast-norse-feast-as-lvi-february-2022/foods-from-the-norse-viking-era/peas-in-a-bag/ Trial run done and pictures up. 2nd trial with amended recipe done.
- Wheat/Cheese Frumenty – https://wp.me/P8ngGY-4XJ
- Berry Sauce for Red Meat – https://housecapuchin.com/berry-sauce-for-red-meat/ Tried on 12/19.
- Pickled Kale/Turnips – https://housecapuchin.com/pickled-turnips/ We did this with the fridge pickle recipe. [AEM recipe not tried, yet]
- (Just the root veg) Cod with glazed roots – https://wp.me/P8ngGY-5nR Trial run done. The glazed roots were good, the fish awful! We planned to use *just* the root vegetables for the feast!
Page created 2/13/22 and published 3/9/22 (C)M. Bartlett
Last updated 3/9/22