Lofoten, Poached halibut from An Early Meal by Serra & Tunberg ©2013 ISBN 978-91-981056-0-5 pg.50
- 600 g halibut
- 3L water
- 1dl dried or fresh yarrow
- ½ dl dried or fresh angelica root
- 150g wild leek or scallions
- Cut halibut into four pieces
- Add the herbs to the water and bring it to boil.
- Carefully place the pieces of fish in the boiling water and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the white goosefoot dish.
- Might have to replace yarrow with marjoram.
Page created and published 9/17/21 (C)M. Bartlett (Some parts otherwise copyright)
Last updated 9/17/21