You might have noticed that House Capuchin is going through a bunch of changes. We’re making a major change to the way our weekly reports show up as of this past week. They’re still going to be posted each week to House Capuchin and to the Summits group, but otherwise there will be a monthly post to each of the groups where we’ve been posting weekly with links to the weekly reports. There’ve been a few complaints, so this will help to solve the “clutter” problem, while still leaving things
We haven’t done a post here since 12th Night, mostly because our House Feast ate pretty much all of our time and attention during late January into February and since we’re been recuperating. 🙂
Also, the House is going through a transition phase. Over the last few years the active members have dwindled since many have had to move to the Valley for work, and the members that *are* in the area, mostly have businesses or jobs that keep us all pretty busy. So we had to decide whether to keep the House going (the answer was emphatically, “Yes!”), the newsletter/report (also emphatically, “Yes!”). We’re keeping the Sunday Project Day and the 3rd Sunday Potluck, but what to do about the meetings that happen during the week? Anja does the Herbs and Sewing workshops on Saturdays and since they’re also attended by mundanes those are being kept. The other meetings have been dropped until or unless we have more active people to host them.
We’re not sure about next year’s Winter Feast, at the moment, although we have a ‘crat and feast’crat, it looks like. Hopefully the next Virtual Project Day will pick people up so we can discuss it. VPD is scheduled for the morning of 4/15. Yes, that’s Potluck Day.
Some of us might get to All Fool’s and Adiantum’s Birthday Bash this month. We’re hoping, at least, and various projects are continuing on a personal level, from lucet cords to garb to food experiments. Take a look at the reports for details!
This month (these are standard meeting times)
- Sewing Time – At Ancient Light, Saturdays, 3-5pm
- Herb Bunch – At Ancient Light, Saturdays, 11am-1pm
- Project Day – At Ancient Light, Sundays, Noon to 6pm
- Potluck is usually 3rd Sunday of the month. In garb (if you can) and bring a dish to share! (Next 4/15)
- Activities through 1-14-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-161
- Activities through 1-21-18 Potluck – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-17n
- Activities through 1-28-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-188
- Activities through 2-4-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-19Q
- Activities through 2-11-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1aK
- Activities through 2-18-18 Winter Feast – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1b5
- Activities through 2-25-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1b6
- Activities through 3-4-18 KA&S – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1bd
- Activities through 3-11-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1e2
- Activities through 3-18-18 Potluck Coronet – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1e4
- Activities through 3-25-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1fi
…and this coming week’s (live by Monday) Activities through 4-1-18 – https://wp.me/p8ngGY-1gB
Here are the direct Portfolio links which have all the past Project Day reports and all the various projects, just whomp through pictures until what you see appeals to you, mouse-hover on the pic and then hit “view” when that shows.
- Original Blog (pre-7/19/15) here: https://housecapuchin.wordpress.com/portfolio/
- Our newer portfolio (7/20/15 – 2/6/17) is here: https://housecapuchin2.wordpress.com/portfolio/
- …and the newest (2/6/17 and newer) https://housecapuchin3.wordpress.com/portfolio
…and to get to Ancient Light – https://www.google.com/maps/dir/”/email@example.com,-124.1371198,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x54c1c24bf1be429f:0x69542f3011d51d41!2m2!1d-124.06708!2d44.426685
In ministerio autem Somnium! – Anja Snihova’, graeca doctrina servus to House Capuchin.
Leave a Reply