Anja went down sick after being coughed all over at the feast at one point. Loren’s worried enough about it that the weekend’s workshops and Project Day didn’t happen.
The feast report went out. The page is in process along with the cookbook. We’re getting there, but again, everything stopped on Friday.
By next weekend things should have sorted out, so we’re assuming the workshops will happen on time, but no Cheese and Wine this week.
- Herb Bunch – At Ancient Light, Saturdays, 11am-1pm
- Sewing Time – At Ancient Light, Saturdays, 3-5pm
Project Day – At Ancient Light, Sundays, Noon to 6pm
- Cheese and Wine happens irregularly, usually announced with little notice on our Facebook group.
- Next Potluck – 3/15, 4/19, 5/17
- Next Winter Feast tentative Date is 2/14/21, Theme ??
Here is the direct Portfolio link which has all the past Project Day reports and various projects, original here: https://housecapuchin.wordpress.com/portfolio/ and new one here: https://housecapuchin2.wordpress.com/portfolio/ and number three is here: https://housecapuchin3.wordpress.com/portfolio/
Amy’s Feast pix
– Care Packages went out on Tuesday. Other than that we were putting leftovers and gear away and washing dishes….lots of them. The Feast report went out on Wednesday, so next up is Cookbook and then finishing up the Feast pages.
Cookery – A lot of the leftovers went into a soup on Monday. On Friday we made another soup for folks that can’t have pork, from blanched leeks, dried mushrooms, beef broth and a miscellaneous frozen vegetable that had a little bit of everything in it. Bieroks were supper on Saturday, onion pies on Sunday, plus some pea and oat girdle cakes.
Sewing – Was pretty much the same projects: footstool cover, cuff and small bobs, but a couple of bits of mending happened, as well, and finishing off some bags for feast gear, a small organizer and a few pincushions. No Workshop.
Herb Bunch – No workshop this week. Everything was tending, watering and shifting some plants to where they get more light.
Project Day – Cancelled due to illness.
Loren, Anja, Louisa(v), Isabeau(v), Daniel(v), Estella
Largesse Item Count – (includes gifts, prizes, auction items, etc.)
- ASXLVII = 24
- ASXLVIII = 88
- ASXLIX = 794
- ASL = 2138
- ASLI = 731
- ASLII = 304
- ASLIII – 146
- ASLIV – 207 plus 2 puppets, 3 hippocras mix, 4 powder fort packets, several cheese spice and powder douce packets, 8 tiny bobs, 3 pincushions, 1 snip case w/snips, lucet cords, 25 pouches for block-printing, 1 medium pouch, 4 small pouches, 12 bookmarkers, 14 unfinished pincushions, 1 sewing kit (except for bone needle), varnished stuff (124)
Total as a Household = 4038 handed off
In ministerio autem Somnium! Anja, graeca doctrina servus to House Capuchin
Page Created 2/27/20 & published 3/2/20 (C)M. Bartlett
Last updated 3/2/20